Information Session on Summer Internships Thursday February 5, 12-1:20 (Stuart 104)
Last year, the Emerging Leaders Initiative launched its summer internship program, giving doctoral students in the Division of the Social Sciences paid opportunities to work in positions tailored to their interests and skills. This year, we aim to expand this program and offer an even wider array of fully funded internship opportunities. In this information session, we will present our new partnerships, offer guidelines on how to apply and give you a chance to ask two of last years interns and one of their supervisors about their experiences with the internship program.
- Kelly Pollock (Associate Dean of Students, Division of the Social Sciences)
- A-J Aronstein (Associate Director of Graduate Career Development and Employer Relations)
- Breann Gala (Project Manager, Metropolitan Planning Council, an ELI partner organization)
- Nora Taplin (Ph.D. Candidate, Sociology; 2014 Summer Intern at the Metropolitan Planning Council)
- Torsten Edstam (Ph.D. ‘14, History, 2014 Summer Intern at the Getty Research Institute)
Please register below if you wish to attend this workshop: